Q. Did you know there are nine different factors that determine successful cleaning?
A. “BATHOCARD” a phrase coined by the Alconox Inc. technical support scientists to assist you in remembering:
- Before – handling prior to cleaning
- Agitation – type of movement used to enhance cleaning
- Time – duration of cleaning cycle
- Heat – temperature of cleaning solution
- Cleaner – chemistry of cleaning solution
- After – post cleaning handling
It is important to understand and control these interrelated cleaning variables in all critical cleaning, but particularly in highly sensitive cGMP and other critical applications such as, biopharm processing, medical device manufacturing, metal surface preparation, optics assembly and electronic component manufacturing. Use the variables in BATHOCARD to evaluate, diagnose and optimize your cleaning process.
To request any Alconox, Inc. product for free, please complete the questionnaire at Get Sample. For more information about any one of our Alconox, Inc. detergents, consult the technical bulletin for each product. Or click here to access each of our detergent’s Safety Data Sheets.
Contact us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org