Alconox Inc. understands that, as suppliers of chemical products, we have a responsibility to protect the health, and safety of our employees, customers and environment. In support of this, we are committed to conducting business in a safe and environmentally beneficial manner that promotes the health of our employees, customers, community and to high standards of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) performance.
To accomplish this mission, Alconox Inc. will:
- Comply with all applicable EHS laws, and regulations
- Motivate colleagues to work in a safe, environmentally responsible manner.
- Select suppliers with consideration of their ability to run safe and environmentally responsible operations.
- Educate customers to use water conserving cleaning techniques
- Favor raw material that have less environmental impact
- Manage EHS risk and performance effectively in order to reduce risk and improve the EHS performance.
- Investigate and analyze EHS incidents with a focus on preventing reoccurrence
- Favor the use of recyclable packaging materials
Alconox Policy is implemented by integrating EHS with all business activities, and our activities are supported by a management system that includes policies, procedures, and training, which establish our compliance with safety rules and regulations applicable to our processes and in accordance with our own standards and codes.
To request an Alconox Inc. detergent for free, please complete the questionnaire at Get Sample. For more information about any one of our Alconox Inc. detergents, consult the technical bulletin for each product. Or click here to access each of our detergent’s Safety Data Sheets.
Contact us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org